Thursday 14 June 2012

OPI Bright Idea Set



Hey, sorry for not posting yesterday! Anyway, since most people have voted (so far) for 'Neons & Brights' on our 'whats your favorite summer polish trend', I decided to do a post about it. So as you may know, OPI do sets of four mini polishes for £12.75, and I am reviewing the 'Bright Idea' set. You can probably guess the type of colours the set includes, but the name of the polishes are, Atomic Orange, That's Hot! Pink, Teal The Cows Come Home, and Rapidry Top Coat. My favorite polish is Teal The Cows Come Home, because its a really shimmery bright blue, and I love it! The one I am most disappointed in is Rapidry, because I used to use this all the time, but now It's all sort of dried up, and stuck together, so even when you tip it upside down its stuck the the bottom. I was going to get the full size, until this happened! I hope you buy this set, because the colours are lovely, but as I say, the Rapidry did dry!-adele x






No comments:

Post a Comment