Wednesday 29 August 2012

Maybelline the colossal volum' express Cats eyes mascara


Hi,well, to start a big sorry for not posting for a really long time but I am back and have some posts planned the first of which is this one on the maybelline cats eyes mascara.
 I really love this mascara and I can easily say it is one of my Favourite mascaras. It has a spooned wand so it is really easy to get all of your lashes in one go and it really makes them look defined and lengthened.
   This mascara I feel really lives up to the 'cats eyes' claim and I would definitely recommend this mascara along with the whole volum' express range.

                                            The spoon wand really helps coat all of the lashes.

Thanks for reading and tell me below in the comments what your Favourite mascara? What do you think of the mascara, have you tried it?

No comments:

Post a Comment